Monday 6 June 2011

It's Raining...

Busybody Sister...
A short post today...

Assalamualaikum dear readers.. Hopefully you are doin' fine..


I catch a cold since yesterday.. And it just gettin' worst..

Had runny nose.. And the weather was kinda hot until this evening..

Which is raining heavily, thanks Allah for Your blessing... Alhamdulillah..


Mom says that I frequently updated my blog.. Thanks mom..

Beginning to appreciate my 'arts..' Hahaha...

And my holiday are quite fun..

SITTING, SNOOZING.. EATING.. sometime goes out shopping.. buy groceries..

Yeah, I'm a GOOD-ELDEST one to do my chores..


Nope, I'm not like others.. Hang out until midnight..

Smoking.. ( And seriously.. I'm NOT A SMOKER.. and I DOESN'T LIKE THE SMOKE at all.. )

Clubbing.. And other teenager's thing..

Some say I'm a NERD.. TQ!

Some thought I'm a LOSER.. What? Since when?


Okayh.. Enough typing.. Sis are watching!

Tata!!

AHMAD.IQBAL.HAKIM

Bored.. Bored.. Bored person..

6 June 2011...


P/S : Hate when my typing time are being disturb.. HATE IT! Adoi!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review : Animal

Assalamualaikum. Memandangkan ada setengah jam lagi sebelum aku balik, jadi aku nak review sikit filem yang aku dah tengok dalam dua tiga ha...