Saturday 7 May 2011

1st Day Of Examing..

my exam hall was pretty much like this.. ( minus the court and gymnasium.. hehe.. )

Words Are Form From Your Deepest Affection...
Love Comes From Your Deepest Feeling..
When LoVE and WordS are combined...
It become more than just a affection or feeling..
It Last ForevEr.. FoR EterNitY.. 


Just a short update from my daily days.. Hahaha..

Coz I'm commited not to open my Facebook account ( but still i checked my e-mails for updates.. Hahaha.. )

Owh.. Almost forgot one crucial thing..


ASSALAMUALAIKUM to all my dear customer and unwillingly handsome reader..
Not to mention pretty gurls out there... Huhuhu..

Today I've just finished my first paper on Health Community and the respond is WHOA!!

What the 'TOOT'.. I was preparing for the spot topic when all of the sudden..

Psychiatric topics showed more that i imagined...

BUMMER!! 


And of course last night i was struggling like a mad man.. a mad scientist who needs success...

A warrior which thirst for victory ( good metaphor man.. Hahaha.. )

All of my friends feared my.. just because...

Nope.. not my knowledge or expertises..

It's because I studied like a crazy last night.. Until i can't feel all my limbs moving at all..

Last night study was a burden thing for me.. To catch up almost 30 sub-topics in a day..


When answering paper today.. Really stress out to find that the spot i read.. wasn't there..

ADOI!! TENSION BETUL!!

But well, that's the price you have to take when aiming only at the spot.. ( Pftt... Dang it!)

The surrounding was as usual.. People reading notes..

Some of them aren't prepared ( like me.. )

Some are confident enough when walk in.. When ended came in sad.. ( I know how it feels.. Huhuhu.. )

Also the person in charge of the exam.. Well, let's just say her voice is more suitable for kareoke rather then yelling us to sit down quietly when we all know..

ehem.. ' PEOPLE TALKS AITE?'


'SEMUA SILE DUDOK!!! DIAM, JANGAN BISING OKEH!!?'

Just gotten worst.. When i tried to answer the question i'm drowzie.. and didn't realize that i wrote so many weird stuff..

like.. "HYPERTENSION IS BECAUSE OF A BLOOD IN THE SHOP??"

Yup, totally restless at that time..

So, i asked permission to finished early.. and went to bed to pay-back all my snooze hours..

Yeah.. Here i am typing.. Huhu..

An Experience That I'll Always Have To Go Through.. All Day..

WISH ME THE STRENGTH  GUYS!!


AHMAD.iqbal.Hakim.

Do.It.Best.For.Next.Paper
Saturday isn't it? 7th May 2011..

P/S : My sis is now attending exam too.. but only for today.. wish her luck.. and 1 more thing...
Can somebody remind me.. WHEN IS MOTHER'S DAY actually? I think i wanna buy something for my Mom... = D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Movie Review : Animal

Assalamualaikum. Memandangkan ada setengah jam lagi sebelum aku balik, jadi aku nak review sikit filem yang aku dah tengok dalam dua tiga ha...